The following represent a small sample of Cherundolo Law Firm's Case Results
- Plaintiff v Snow Plow Manufacturer, Supreme Court Onondaga County, Plaintiff sustains brain injury in automobile/product liability action, Plaintiff’s Verdict $47,100,000
- Plaintiff v Airplane Manufacturer, Federal District Court, Northern District of New York, Plaintiff severely burned and wrongful death in plane crash, Settlement $5,500,000
- Plaintiff v Trucking Company and Truck Manufacturer, Supreme Court, Onondaga County, Plaintiff injured and suffers quadriplegia, Settlement $8,500,000+
- Plaintiff v State of New York et.al., Plaintiff severely injured when pedestrian bridge collapses, Structured Recovery of over $17,000,000.
- Plaintiff v SUV Manufacturer and Repair Shop, Supreme Court, Onondaga County, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Plaintiff Settlement $5,500,000
- Plaintiff v Hospital and Physician, Supreme Court Oneida County, Plaintiff gets infection from injection in hospital, acquires Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Jury Verdict $1,750,000
- Plaintiff v Hospital and Physician, Supreme Court, Jefferson County, Plaintiff brain damaged as a result of drug interaction, Plaintiff Verdict, $1,850,000
- Plaintiff v motor vehicle driver and State, Supreme Court, Onondaga County, Plaint receives severe injuries when guardrail impales vehicle, Jury Verdict, $2,430,000
- Plaintiff v Trucking Company and Hospital, Supreme Court, Monroe County, Plaintiff sustained aortic dissection from seat belt trauma in accident with large truck, that was misdiagnosed by the hospital emergency room, Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Plaintiff
- Plaintiff v Neurosurgeon, Supreme Court, Onondaga County, Plaintiff complaining of back pain sees neurosurgeon who misdiagnoses pain as back pain. Through discovery of the water mark on the Defendant;s records, Plaintiff was able to prove that the note for the visit was typed on paper manufactured after the case was sued. Substantial Jury Verdict with significant confidential post-trial settlement.
- Plaintiff v Plastic Surgeon, Supreme, Court Onondaga County, Plaintiff had breast augmentation done improperly by Plastic Surgeon, Substantial Jury Verdict with Post-Trial significant confidential settlement
- Plaintiff v Pick up Truck Driver and Owner and Manufacturer. Supreme Court, Onondaga County. Plaintiff broadsided and sustains severe brain damage. Recovery of over $9,000,000.
- Plaintiff Parents and Infant v OB-GYN Physician and Hospital, Superior Court, Rutland, Vermont. Infant Plaintiff sustains severe Brain Damage, with quadriplegia and Cerebral Palsy as a result of the OB-GYN not performing a C-Section in a timely Fashion, and other Medical Malpractice. Confidential Settlement and Plaintiff Recovery of over $3,000,000
- Plaintiff v Orthopedic Surgeon and Hospital. Supreme Court, Oneida County. Plaintiff sustains severe spinal cord and spine injury when Surgeon improperly places hardware instrumentation for multiple disk herniations, leading to severe neurological injuries. Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Plaintiff
Many More Successful cases completed for our clients.