- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Cornell University, B.S., Natural Resources, 2002
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of New York and the US District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of California (inactive)
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Cristen graduated from Cornell University in 2002 and from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2008. While in law school, Cristen was a an intern at San Diego Coastkeeper’s Environmental Law and Policy Clinic. She practiced law in San Diego, California until she moved to Syracuse in 2009. Before joining Cherundolo Law Firm, Cristen worked at a local law practice and served as a volunteer for the Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York. She currently represents plaintiffs in variety of personal injury matters, including medical malpractice and wrongful death.