Founded by John Cherundolo in 2013, our firm has the experience and resources needed to get big wins in big cases. Some of the awards and accolades we’ve earned include:
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney Award for Excellence in Personal Injury – 2014
- American Institute of Personal Injury “10 Best Attorneys” Award – 2017
- America’s Top 100 “Lifetime Achievement” Award – 2017
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel “Nation’s Top One Percent” Award – 2017
- America’s Top 100 “High Stakes Litigators” Award – 2017
- American Institute of Personal Injury “10 Best Law Firms” Award – 2017
- CorporateI NTL Global Awards Winner “Boutique Catastrophic Injury Law Firm of the Year in New York” – 2017
- Attorney and Practice Magazine “Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney” Award – 2017
Insurance companies are aware of our unparalleled success. That's why we are usually able to negotiated settlements that meet our client's needs.
Experienced representation that gets results
Our legal team investigates your case to prove that another's negligence was at fault for your injury. Whether it's a hospital, medical professional, manufacturer, or transportation company, we know where to look for evidence that responsibilities were not met. We also identify and interview witnesses. And if needed, we consult experts who can help us prove that negligence led to your injuries.
In each case, our focus is on find a resolution that meets the needs of our clients. We determine the total amount of damages you have suffered, and won't stand for lowball settlement offers or delaying tactics. We see your case through to the end and will fight for you in court, if that's what it takes.
You can expect competency and professionalism from our attorneys and our staff at all times. If you ever have any question about your case, simply call us and we will find the answers for you. One of our partners, John Cherundolo or Robin Zimpel-Fontaine, will be personally involved in your case.
Call us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you. One of our attorneys will review your case, explain your legal options and answer any questions you have.